GoldandBlack.com analysis: Takeaways and Wrap Video
Some analysis from No. 20 Purdue's near-historic 111-42 win over Chicago State Sunday afternoon in Mackey Arena.
• Obviously, in the big picture, there might be significance in Purdue playing the way it did in the second half — aggressive, relentless, dominant — in a situation where it could have switched on auto pilot and still won by 30.
You must be a member to read the full article. Subscribe now for instant access to all premium content.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news