GoldandBlack.com analysis: Takeaways and Wrap Video
Our post-game analysis from Purdue's hard-fought 66-57 win Tuesday night over 17th-ranked Louisville.
• When writing Dakota Mathias' clutch legacy one day — the log of all the shots he's made to win or seal games and the shots he's made that should have won games – keep this one in mind.
His second-half threes saved Purdue, as did other things. But mentally, the Boilermakers needed someone to pull that lid off the basket and it was Mathias, whose three with just under two minutes to play stands as the biggest shot of the game.
You must be a member to read the full article. Subscribe now for instant access to all premium content.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news