GoldandBlack.com analysis: Takeaways and Wrap Video
INDIANAPOLIS — Our post-game analysis from Saturday's 82-67 Purdue win over Butler at the Crossroads Classic
• For all the great things Purdue did in this game to win the way it did, an enduring reminder comes from this.
If the Boilermakers don't take that second-half scare to heart and play better and more focused with robust leads, it's going to turn a W to an L at some point.
You could tell Matt Painter sees an issue here by the way he used his timeouts in the second half, using them a couple times after a lapse or two by his team when it was up 20 or more.
You must be a member to read the full article. Subscribe now for instant access to all premium content.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news