GoldandBlack.com analysis: Takeaways and Wrap Video
Our post-game analysis from No. 13 Purdue's 82-51 win over Rutgers Wednesday night in Mackey Arena.
• Now that Purdue's worked over one of the most productive — we don't want to say best, quite yet — rebounding teams in the league, it should stand as the Boilermakers' standard from here on out, this sort of effort, at least.
That's not to say Purdue should destroy every one else it plays on the glass this season, but it can be reasonably expected that the Boilermakers' effort and focus on the boards can be such where there won't be any meltdown-type nights on the glass, like some of the 20-plus offensive rebound outings opponents have posted.
Subscribe today to read the full article and get everything Rivals has to offer.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and recruiting interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news