GoldandBlack.com analysis: Takeaways and Wrap Video
IOWA CITY — Our post-game analysis from No. 3 Purdue's 87-64 win at Iowa, the Boilermakers' 15th consecutive victory.
• Yes, the last three opponents have been no murderer's row, but Purdue's not just winning like a No. 1 seed, but legitimately playing like one, utterly destroying people right now.
This game at Iowa was one where the final box score is utterly irrelevant, because there's not a single statistics on there for Iowa that mattered.
Subscribe today to read the full article and get everything Rivals has to offer.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and recruiting interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news