GoldandBlack.com analysis: Takeaways and Wrap Video
Our post-game analysis from Purdue's 86-61 win over IUPUI.
• This has become an ugly trend for Purdue, one it will want to remedy moving forward.
After starting slow at home against Louisville, Northwestern and Valparaiso, Purdue found itself down nine at home to IUPUI at the 11:10 mark of the first half.
The culprit: Turnovers, turnovers that led directly to Jaguar points.
"We made a couple poor decisions to start the game," Coach Matt Painter said, "and it kind of set the tone for them."
You must be a member to read the full article. Subscribe now for instant access to all premium content.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news