GoldandBlack.com analysis: Takeaways and Wrap Video
Our post-game analysis from No. 13 Purdue's 74-62 win over Nebraska.
• In a perfect world, Purdue would make 42 percent of its threes every game, and have its dead-eye shooting to always fall back on, but today it did not, missing a series of first-half threes that might have triggered a blowout before halftime.
The Boilermakers were just 6-of-21 from long range, but much more efficient from two-point range, thanks to Isaac Haas and Vincent Edwards work out of post-ups.
Subscribe today to read the full article and get everything Rivals has to offer.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and recruiting interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news