GoldandBlack.com analysis: Wrap Video and Takeaways
Post-game analysis from No. 14 Purdue's 98-66 win over Lipscomb, its ninth straight win and the conclusion of its non-conference schedule.
• It's difficult to not really like the position Purdue's in heading into the resumption of Big Ten play, obviously, largely because of the way it's defending.
The Boilermakers did give up 38 first-half points to Lipscomb, but outside of that, they've been close to impeccable on defense for the bulk of the nine-game win streak, at least in the context of expectation.
You must be a member to read the full article. Subscribe now for instant access to all premium content.
- Members-only message boards
- Predict prospect commits with FanFutureCast
- Exclusive highlights and interviews
- Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series
- Breaking recruiting news